Natural Remedies for Warts, Moles, Dark Spots, and Blackheads
For Clogged Pores and Blackheads:
- Sugar Scrub – Scrubbing is one of the most effective ways to unclog the pores and exfoliate the skin. Take some sugar and add a little lemon juice. Make it into a paste and scrub the area with clogged pores. Try to massage in a circular motion as this will increase blood circulation as it removes the clogged pores.
- Honey – Honey will not only unclog the pores, but will remove extra oils from the face. Known for its healing properties, apply it onto the skin with cotton balls and massage for a few minutes. You are revitalizing the skin and removing clogged pores at the same time. Wash off and repeat at least 3 times a week.
- Baking Soda – This treatment not only unclogs the pores but restores the natural pH balance of the skin. Add a little water to some baking soda and work into a paste. Apply to the skin and massage in a circular motion. Wash off.
- Banana Peel – If you don’t want to wrap in duct tape or get them frozen off, then one of the easiest ways to get rid of them is using a banana peel. This is a simple method which involves rubbing the wart with a banana peel every night for 2 weeks. The wart will disappear.
- Garlic – According to a study published in the International Journal of Dermatology (July 2005) there was a 100% success rate of participants who applied garlic twice a day to their warts. This took no more than 2 weeks of treatment.
For Dark Spots:
- Lemon – Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply to the dark spots twice a day. This will bleach the dark spot.
- Onion – Add a little juice from the onion to a cotton ball and apply to the dark spot once a day. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off. You will notice that the dark spot starts disappearing.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and tape to the mole. Leave it there for 8 hours. Apply for 4 days or until you feel that the area has had enough treatment (may be less than 4 days). If you want to see how this worked for one person with a mole on his head have a read of this article: http://dontwastethecrumbs.com/2013/04/how-to-remove-a-mole-with-apple-cider-vinegar/
Source: http://www.remediesandherbs.com/8-best-home-remedies-for-curing-clogged-pores/ http://www.davidwolfe.com/natural-remedies-for-common-skin-problems-warts-dark-spots-blackheads-skin-tags/ http://naturalsociety.com/new-study-finds-garlic-heals-100-warts/ http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02348.x/abstract http://dontwastethecrumbs.com/2013/04/how-to-remove-a-mole-with-apple-cider-vinegar/